Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Plus Sign

Yesterday the "10,000"s figure on my Vivofit stopped working. A couple of weeks back I suggested that once that happened the device would be useless.  However, I discovered I can still tell when I've reached 10,000 steps by this little plus sign:
This is the screen that tells me how many steps until I reach my goal. The plus sign is pretty tiny, and I can hardly see it, but for now it means I can keep using the device. I'm hoping it will last for a few more days. Today I purchased a different pedometer device on Ebay, and I hope it gets here quickly! I've walked 10,000 steps every day for the last 185 187 (I can't count) days, and don't want to break that run.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

I admire your doggedness in getting the most out of the device. And congratulations on the 185 days.