Saturday, December 17, 2016

Mystery Step Four

Before breakfast I had all the pieces cut for this week's mystery clue:

Before lunch they were all sewn together:
I'm making half-quantity, but even so, these clues seem to be going together very quickly. Just as well this week, as I have lots of other sewing projects to finish before Christmas.

No new roses open today, but here's part of the garden bed of roses along the driveway:
There are still a couple of roses in this bed that haven't yet had their first flower open, but it is starting to look quite nice.

Linked to the Week Four link-up at Quiltville.


12 comments:

Jo said...

Good work on you clue 4. Mine are all stitched just have to iron them. Love your fabrics too

Cherry said...

Looks great! Your purples are so deep & rich. The roses are a welcome sight and so pretty.

Terry said...

Wow! You are speedy all stithed up before lunc . Deep rich purples. I'm still working on clue 1 but all social activities and appointments are finished giving me a clear week till the family gathers.

jacaranda said...

Beautiful row of roses. You are on the ball, haven't done mine yet, love your different fabrics.

Jeanette said...

Speedy work on this clue, I am worrying about what is to yet to come. Lovely the sweep of roses to welcome you home.

Jan said...

those purples are so rich and dark - lovely!

chris said...

You are amazing!!!!!

Bev Wanless said...

Beautiful fabrics!

Marly said...

Great squares for En Provence; you really finished yours quickly.
I love your rose border; that's what I miss most about not having a garden any more. Next year they'll be much fuller and need all the space you've wisely left them.

Karen said...

Beautiful flowers! Enjoy the mystery.

gayle said...

You really did well, and with those luscious purples, too! I only got a few stitched, though I did get some strips cut for cutting the triangles, and a few more triangles cut as well. Hopefully I'll get some stitching time in this week.

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

Your roses are beautiful. I enjoy seeing the many different fabrics you're using for the mystery.