Sunday, October 16, 2016

Retreat Day Two

On the second day of the retreat, I learnt that sewing rows of little apple cores together is a bigger pain than sewing individual apple cores together.
It was fun sitting and sewing amongst friends:
A corner of one of the two rooms full of sewing machines - taken during the lunch break. You can see my little Elna on the back table.

I was exhausted, though, and didn't get as much sewing done as I had hoped:
Back home, pinned to my design wall. Eight rows joined (on the left) and five rows remaining on the right.

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Hope those big machines played nice and didn't gang up on little lotus while you were gone.

Julierose said...

those cores look a bit difficult and tedious to sew together--but it will be a lovely work when you finish...hugs, Julierose