Friday, January 15, 2016

Quilted Heart

Yesterday I pulled out all the distorted stitching I did on Wednesday. It took quite a while, but it was a relief to be rid of it. Today I did all the ditch-stitching with the Sweet 16, which worked much better. Then I started the exercises the quilt is for:
This isn't the first exercise in the class (Continuous Line Quilting by Ann Petersen at Craftsy), but it was the one I was up to watching. I'll have to go back and re-watch the beginning of the class now as I've completely forgotten what was in the early lessons. And run in those threads!

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Great work, you must be relieved to get on with the real stitching. It is easy to see how the pattern works because you have used a variegated thread.

jacaranda said...

It must be so satisfying to be able to do your own custom quilting. The Sweet 16 was a good buy, looks great what you have done.

mac said...

Looks great.