Sunday, April 10, 2011

I Don't Believe It

Yesterday after I finished the council quilt, I looked through my own unfinished projects to decide which I will work on next. To my amazement, among them I found some more batting off-cuts. I was sure I had used every last scrap that I had, but I was wrong.

So today I cut some backing fabric, arranged the batting off-cuts, and then searched through the magic scrap basket. I had enough batting and backing for 12 more QAYG blocks, and found enough long strips to get a good start on them:
Will I be able to finish them without cutting any more strips?  I hope so!

2 comments:

Terry said...

Amazing how the QAYG blocks just keep appearing.
Your doing well with your find.

I found a coupleof completed blocks at home and some at quilting. Do they multiply at night?

Happy stitching.

Vireya said...

I'm sure they do multiply, Terry. Every time I'm certain I'm finished, more appear!